On the Shelf



December 10, 2014. This week's Moncton Photo theme. From left to right, top to bottom: a silhouette of me made by a street vendor in Taiwan, the gavel from my days as president of th Graduate Students Association at the University of Alberta, a sea dollar from the beach at San Francisco when Andrea and I visited for the millenium, Andrea's troll, husband-and-wife figurines given to us at our wedding in 1998, empire state building souvineer from my first visit to New York in 2001, Andrea's bear, my King Kong that was part of my Halloween costume (I went as the Empire State Building) in 1983, water bottles from my safari at Kruger National Park in South Africa in 2006, Coleman lantern, sea shell from PEI, Belgian beer bottle with an obscene lable, juice bottle from Colombia from this year, urn from Colombia from 2006, mate gourd from Argentina from a few years ago, yerba cup from Paraguay this year, two tiles from conferences in Turkey, and two stones from the beach at North Cape in PEI.



from Flickr http://ift.tt/1weFJHU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palm Tree and Snow

CN6200

Dow's Lake